So, in my search for fat burning activities that requires less than 10 minutes of my time, I came across this article that shared the following tips:
- Jump for it: Grab your jump rope, set your watch, and go; 10 minutes of jump roping burns approx. 98 calories.
- Run a mile: Need to get away? Lace up your sneaks and go for a mile-long run; running at a six-miles-per-hour pace burns approx. 98 calories.
- Go for a ride: If you're lucky enough to live somewhere where the roads aren't icy, go for a brisk bike ride; cycling at a pace of 14 to 16 miles per hour will burn 104 calories in 10 minutes.
- Home gym: That elliptical you bought last January gathering dust? Hop on for 10 minutes and burn 112 calories.
- High-impact aerobics: A vigorous 10-minute cardio and strength-training workout will burn 104 calories. Try one of our 10-minute Class FitSugar sessions, which use little or no equipment, like this 10-minute full-body Victoria's Secret workout, this high-energy bootcamp workout, or this 10-minute metabolism-boosting workout with weights.
Thanks to fitsugar.com for the ideas and more.