You may have to substitute a few ingredients depending on what you stock at home, but all-in-all a considerably healthy option for cookies.
Let me know what you think or any variations you may try with this recipe!
- 2 brown bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, liquid
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix bananas, coconut oil, and peanut butter with a hand or stand mixer until combined. Mix in sugar, egg, baking soda, vanilla, and flax. Mix in flour and oats and blend until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1/4 cupfuls onto your baking sheet. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand (they will not flatten by themselves while baking). Bake for about 10 minutes until they start to get golden brown. Cool before removing from cookie sheet.
- Best served warmed in the microwave! Easily frozen and kept in freezer for a fast morning breakfast.
ENJOY! Thanks to Crazy for Crust for sharing the recipe!