- 1/3cup broken walnuts (optional)
- 81/2-inch thick slices country Italian bread
- 1/2cup refrigerated classic bruschetta topper
- 2tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12ounces sliced cooked peppered turkey breast
- 1cup large spinach leaves
- Olive oil
directions1.Preheat large skillet over medium heat. Add walnuts; cook and stir 2 minutes to toast. Remove from skillet; set aside.
2.To assemble sandwiches, spread 4 bread slices with bruschetta topper and 4 slices with mayonnaise. On bruschetta slices layer walnuts, turkey, and spinach; top with mayo slices. Lightly brush sandwiches with olive oil.
3.Place sandwiches in hot skillet; weight with additional skillet (add food cans for more weight). Grill 2 minutes; turn. Replace weight; cook 2 minutes more or until golden and hot. Serves 4.
For 23 other ideas including casseroles, loafs, soups and more, be sure to check out all of their suggestions at bhg.com.