And once again, our friends from Crazy For Crust are to thank for this fabulous recipe!
- For the Crust
- 2 sleeves Thin Mint (or the Keebler equivalent), finely ground, 1 tablespoon reserved for garnish*
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted*
- 8 ½ pint jars*
For the Pudding
- SUBSTITUTION: 1 or 2 packages of Instant Jello Chocolate Pudding or if you're feeling frisky -- make your own pudding with the following ingredients in this link. If using instant pudding, just don't forget to add the Bailey's!
- ¼ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream (1 mini bottle)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Reserved 1 tablespoon of ground Thin Mints
For the Garnish
- Make the Crust
- Mix finely ground cookies with butter. Equally divide among jars, press to flatten, and chill until ready to use. (See note below.) Make the Pudding
- Prepare the instant pudding packages as directed on package. Don't forget the Bailey's! **If making your own pudding, follow the instructions on the original recipe from Crazy For Crust here.**
- Portion the pudding onto the cooled crusts. Cover the tops with plastic (press the plastic so that it is touching the top of the pudding) and chill until cooled.
- Add cold heavy cream to a chilled bowl (I like to chill my bowl and whisk in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes prior to making whipped cream). Add powdered sugar and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Portion whipped cream over cooled pudding and top with reserved crushed Thin Mints.
EAT AND ENJOY!!!!!