Oreo Puddin' Poke Cake!
Not only does this look fabulously delicious, it's super easy to cook and requires only these few ingredients...
1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix (and corresponding ingredients)
2 (4 oz.)packages of Instant Oreo pudding
4 cups milk
Crushed Oreo Cookies (optional)
- Mix and bake cake according to directions and bake in a 9 x 13 pan.
- While cake is baking, prepare pudding mixture and let sit for approximately 2 minutes. Note: For best results you'll want pudding to thicken slightly so it isn't overly runny but not fully thickened into pudding.
- When cake is finished and still warm, poke holes all over cake (about 1-inch) interval using a wooden spoon handle or a straw.
- Pour pudding mixture over cake and try to aim for the holes to ensure all are filled.
- Spread evenly across top of cake with a spoon and gently push down on the pudding to help get it into the holes.
- Place cake in the refrigerator to allow it to cool completely. About an hour.
- Top with crushed Oreo cookies.
- ENJOY! Keep refrigerated.
Do you have similar recipes you'd like to share with Mommy Modern fans and followers? Hop on over here and submit it to us so we can spread the word!