A skinny chocolate muffin with only 102 calories and 3.5 grams of protein!
- 1 1/4 cups Chocolate Almond Milk
- 2 cups All Bran cereal
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners and spray each liner well with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Place Chocolate Almond Milk in a large bowl. Add bran cereal and let soak for about 2 minutes. Stir in egg and Greek yogurt. Stir in sugar, baking powder, salt and flour. Stir just until combined.
- Evenly distribute between muffin cups. I use an ice cream scoop for this step. You can fill the liners pretty full, they won’t rise too much. Sprinkle the tops with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 14 minutes, until a toothpick comes out almost (but not totally) clean. Serve warm.
- Best eaten within 2 days. Freeze the leftovers for a quick breakfast or snack! (It's recommended to pop them into the microwave for about 30 seconds straight from the freezer!)